Shepperton - 20th and 21st March - Water levels and entries!

Discuss past and future events
Username

Post by Username » Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:29 pm

Hi all,

Just a quick update on the Shepperton slalom! I hope you're all looking forward to it. Still 2 gates open with 2 side spills too. I'll update again closer to the race.

The start list currently on this site includes all cards received by the deadline for on time entries, plus the first few late entries. If you sent an on-time entry and you are not listed, please let me know.

If you have not yet entered, please remember that whilst entries are being accepted up until 9.30 on Saturday and therefore div 2s can enter on the day of their race, Div 1 entries are also only being accepted until 9.30 on the Saturday so they CANNOT enter on the day of their race.

If you sent an entry in by post late, you will be listed as RTC - please come to control to pay the £2.25 late entry fee before you run. There are also at least 10 unsigned cards, or with BCU nos missing - I guess it's the start of the season so everyone's forgotten how to do those card things :)

Anyway, looking forward to seeing you all there for a great race!
Cat
Shepperton SCC

Username

Post by Username » Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:43 pm

Water still on 2 sluice gates and 2 side spills still, with a little bit of rain at the moment!