Entry Cards

General slalom chatter...rant about the bad, rave about the good
ruthsy

Entry Cards

Post by ruthsy » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:12 pm

I have read that a new entry card has been designed for this season.
Can someone confirm that old cards can still be used until stocks in individual paddlers possession have been exhausted?
This would make sense from an environmental and cost point but I don't want to cause an issue by sending in incorrect cards

Dee

Re: Entry Cards

Post by Dee » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:32 am

The new ones aren't out yet as far as I know so I can't see anyone not accepting the old ones.
It will be a bit if a pain for the competitions with a mix of cards but for this year I would have thought it's inevitable
Kit Washer, Entry Clerk, Chauffeur, Reluctant Organiser, Online Entry Advocate .....
Anything I post under this user is my personal opinion; I am not posting as a member of the Slalom Committee!

Canadian Paddler

Post by Canadian Paddler » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:35 pm

I can confirm old cards will still be valid. In fact your are likely to get blue cards with the yearbook.

As stocks run down the new a4 sheets of three cards will start becoming available. Easy to tell, fatter and grey (like me!!)
All spelling errors are intentional and are there to show new and improved ways of spelling old words. Grammatical errors are due to too many English classes/teachers.
Old. Fat. Slow. Bad tempered. And those are my good points

Pingu

Post by Pingu » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:24 pm

Canadian Paddler wrote: ........ Easy to tell, fatter and grey (like me!!)
....... but also Good quality and Well Designed (like you) !!
Out of Darkness cometh Light

CeeBee

Post by CeeBee » Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:53 pm

The suspense is killing me - put us out of our misery and paste a copy of both sides of the new entry card on chatter please :)