Travelling to Tully

General slalom chatter...rant about the bad, rave about the good
Seedy Paddler

Travelling to Tully

Post by Seedy Paddler » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:50 am

As well as the debacle that is Raith interchange on M74 and the average speed cameras on the A9 beware of road works at Perth

A9 ROADWORKS (BETWEEN BROXDEN AND INVERALMOND, PERTH)
In order to construct a new culvert for the Perth Lade major engineering works will be undertaken on the A9 dual carriageway. To facilitate this it is necessary to implement lane closures on the A9 in three phases.
Programme
Phase 1 (26 February – 5 March 2017): Outside lane closures on northbound and southbound carriageways
Phase 2 (6 March – 7 May 2017): Southbound lanes both closed, contra-flow with traffic on northbound carriageway
Phase 3 (8 May – 29 June 2017): Northbound lanes both closed, contra-flow with traffic on southbound carriageway.

The A85 slip roads will remain open but near the end of the works the northbound on slip will be closed with a signed diversion.

Additional Works
To minimise the need for future traffic restrictions some additional works will be carried out during these this 18 week period. These will require the A85 northbound merge slip to be closed near the end of the works. However, full details will be provided in advance.

Macca

Re: Travelling to Tully

Post by Macca » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:01 pm

in that case will be travelling by drone.... :idea:
I used to be paranoid but now I know everyone is watching me....

JimW

Re: Travelling to Tully

Post by JimW » Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:03 pm

Oh good, I prefer to head over via Kenmore anyway :)