6.12 Extreme Slalom Rules 75/25

General slalom chatter...rant about the bad, rave about the good
Canadian Paddler

6.12 Extreme Slalom Rules 75/25

Post by Canadian Paddler » Sun Nov 14, 2021 5:09 pm

The UK rules for Extreme Slalom adopted at the last physical ACM were a direct copy of the ICF Extreme Slalom Rules.
For the 2021 season a changed set of rules were adopted, to reflect the fact that Extreme Slalom is now an Olympic discipline. These rules continue to develop with the aim of having stable international rules for 2 seasons before the Paris Olympics. As a result, there will be new proposals for the 2021 Congress. A draft of these changes will be circulated (2022 Extreme slalom rule change proposals - markup.pdf), some of the rules are still being developed.
There are two motions relating to these rules: (CW)
6.12.1 2021 Season Changes
To adopt the ICF Extreme Canoe Slalom Rules in place for the 2021 season. These rules are circulated in a separate document entitled “2021 Season Extreme Slalom Rule Changes”. Page 88
6.12.2 2022 Season Changes
To adopt the ICF Extreme Canoe Slalom Rule changes accepted at the 2021 ICF Congress Page 88
Needs attached files. Which will be available on Nck's site eventually. But is anyone (except me) nerd enough to care
All spelling errors are intentional and are there to show new and improved ways of spelling old words. Grammatical errors are due to too many English classes/teachers.
Old. Fat. Slow. Bad tempered. And those are my good points

Canadian Paddler

Re: 6.12 Extreme Slalom Rules 75/25

Post by Canadian Paddler » Sat Nov 27, 2021 6:05 pm

Accepted Nem con
All spelling errors are intentional and are there to show new and improved ways of spelling old words. Grammatical errors are due to too many English classes/teachers.
Old. Fat. Slow. Bad tempered. And those are my good points