Racing in 2022

General slalom chatter...rant about the bad, rave about the good
Dee

Racing in 2022

Post by Dee » Fri Dec 31, 2021 5:36 pm

The competitions for 2022 have all been initialised on www.canoeslalomentries.co.uk and automated emails should have gone to organisers.

If you think you should have received a setup email and haven't then please let me know (please check your junk folder first just in case).

Competitions will become visible to paddlers once organisers publish them.

No races will be available for entry before 15th January at the earliest (with the exception of Stone Mini Slaloms) so no panic for getting entries in.
Kit Washer, Entry Clerk, Chauffeur, Reluctant Organiser, Online Entry Advocate .....
Anything I post under this user is my personal opinion; I am not posting as a member of the Slalom Committee!

Dee

Re: Racing in 2022

Post by Dee » Mon Jan 17, 2022 1:00 pm

Several competition are now open for entry and we are seeing a steady flow of entries to them.

About half have been published, so you can see when they will start taking entries.

The remainder are still to be published by the organisers - if you are organising a race and are not sure how, get in touch with me - I'm always happy to help.

Fingers crossed for a proper season this year without too many restrictions!
Kit Washer, Entry Clerk, Chauffeur, Reluctant Organiser, Online Entry Advocate .....
Anything I post under this user is my personal opinion; I am not posting as a member of the Slalom Committee!