Boot Leg Rankings - Calling div 4 paddlers.

General slalom chatter...rant about the bad, rave about the good
Dee

Post by Dee » Tue May 10, 2005 6:10 pm

Last year I collated some boot leg rankings for div 4. I haven't been doing it this year as I'm not sure whether many people are really that bothered - for most people I suspect that by the time they look at this site they've gone beyond div 4.

Are you a div 4 paddler (or club organiser). Do you wish the rankings were back.

If there is a real wish to see them then I might even start doing them again!
Kit Washer, Entry Clerk, Chauffeur, Reluctant Organiser, Online Entry Advocate .....
Anything I post under this user is my personal opinion; I am not posting as a member of the Slalom Committee!

steve h

Post by steve h » Tue May 10, 2005 7:29 pm

i agree, i am not in div 4 any more, but i always wanted to be ranked when i was.i think that would be really good for the div 4's.if a couple got together and did that. :cool:
More Canoeing,less working

Dee

Post by Dee » Sat May 14, 2005 3:47 pm

Happy to do div 4 bootlegs, but responses so far don't indicate a great wish to see them!
Kit Washer, Entry Clerk, Chauffeur, Reluctant Organiser, Online Entry Advocate .....
Anything I post under this user is my personal opinion; I am not posting as a member of the Slalom Committee!

Jimi3000

Post by Jimi3000 » Mon May 16, 2005 4:48 pm

i dont think very many div 4's use the boards...

Geebs

Post by Geebs » Wed Jun 15, 2005 12:50 am

I think that it is important when people start off slalom that they get some idea where they are in the ranking system.

I know a lot of our club members appreciated it when they first started.

Dee I know it is time consuming, but I am sure that there would be a lot of youngsters out there new to the sport that would appreciate it, you did a great job last year and I directed our new start slalomists to look at where they were.

Thank you for a great job last year.
Paddle fast,,,Paddle safe Yorkshire Canoe Coaching