Under paid post

General slalom chatter...rant about the bad, rave about the good
Dee

Post by Dee » Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:32 am

Has anyone sent me a package that is likely to be underpaid - I've had a note from the postman requiring me to pay for delivery of an underpaid item. Last time this happened to me it turned out to be junk mail, so I'm reluctant to pay for something without knowing what it is!

If this might be you, please contact me.

Thanks
Kit Washer, Entry Clerk, Chauffeur, Reluctant Organiser, Online Entry Advocate .....
Anything I post under this user is my personal opinion; I am not posting as a member of the Slalom Committee!

Seedy Paddler

Post by Seedy Paddler » Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:54 pm

Hi Dee

The BCU Organiser packs arrived at the weekend, mine was OK but that doesn't mean they all were ?? ??? - have you had your package from Jim

Dee

Post by Dee » Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:18 pm

Thanks for suggestion - I have had the organisers pack though, so it's not that.
Kit Washer, Entry Clerk, Chauffeur, Reluctant Organiser, Online Entry Advocate .....
Anything I post under this user is my personal opinion; I am not posting as a member of the Slalom Committee!

djberriman

Post by djberriman » Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:47 pm

They will usually let you see it without paying for it.

Seedy Paddler

Post by Seedy Paddler » Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:59 am

Totally at Random - you don't have a local Bi-election coming up. Seem to remember that the Lib-Dem party up here developed huge support :;): and influence on the voting public when they put out a Westminister Mail shot - but forgot to put on stamps.

We were delighted to pay that little extra for electioneering blurb that swelled the re-cycling bag seconds later :p

Dee

Post by Dee » Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:03 pm

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Spiderman

Post by Spiderman » Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:38 pm

Post moved
Peter Parker - 12 gate courses are plenty long enough!

Canadian Paddler

Post by Canadian Paddler » Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:08 am

Dee, I am all agog, what was the package? At least I can feel safe as I have not mailed anything to you. :)
All spelling errors are intentional and are there to show new and improved ways of spelling old words. Grammatical errors are due to too many English classes/teachers.
Old. Fat. Slow. Bad tempered. And those are my good points

Dee

Post by Dee » Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:37 pm

Went to try and pick it up today only to discover they shut at 4:30 and it was 4:35!

One of the companies I spoke to about prizes promised to send me a catalogue which hasn't arrived so it's probably that and since I don't really want the catalogue anyway I don't think I will try again.