Thank you - Support for the slalom Committe

Discuss past and future events
Anne

Post by Anne » Thu Nov 24, 2005 7:53 am

I would just like to thank everyone, on behalf of the Slalom Committee that have supported me in my nomination for Chair over the past few weeks. You are, as I am sure you realise, not just supporting me, you are supporting the Slalom Committee, the Chair is only the voice of the Committee and in no way has control. Thanks to all individuals who have supported and encouraged me, and all the clubs that will be voting at the ACM on Saturday. I look forward to an exciting year ahead for all of us, at all levels of our sport. Please ensure your club is voting at the ACM, if not in by representative by proxy. You still have time to get that proxy vote to Jim Croft. Contact your club's Slalom rep or Jim if you are unsure of whether your club is usung their vote.

Anne

Post by Anne » Sun Nov 27, 2005 7:34 pm

An even bigger thank you now the ACM is over to all clubs that supported me and the committee yesterday. Also a big thanks to those who spoke out in our support.

We can now go back to focusing on what we should be doing and that is supporting slalom at all levels.

Today was a committee metting, the ACM motions and calendar were ratified and will be published ASAP. Lots of other issues and initiatives were discused and hopefully will come to fruition in the new year.

We all look forward to an exciting year for all levels of slalom.