Cardington - 2/3 + Chams

Discuss past and future events
jim croft

Post by jim croft » Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:22 am

I have just received a note from Bedfordshire Borough Council congratulating us the way the camping area was left so clean & tidy, after the event held at Cardington 21/22 June THANK YOU it gives canoeing a good name. The 2/3 results are on the webb site but the Championships were not ready until after Nick had gone away, If you like a set send me an e-mail to [email]jim.croft@ntlworld.com.[/email] Thank you all once again.
Jim :D

briman

Post by briman » Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:45 pm

Jim, a big thank you to Yourself, Anne and the rest of the organizing team for the running of the whole weekend. As usual it was extremely well run event and everyone knew exactly what was going on. Big thanks also to everyone who did a spell in the refreshments tent as this too was very much appreciated.

Nice to hear that everyone left the site in a clean and tidy condition.

Unfortunately due to having to collect small children I was unable to stay for the presentations on both days, so well done to everyone who came out on top. On seeing Saturdays results, I was pleasantly surprised to see that I was the top Div 2 DV and again impressed by the wealth of talent the sport has amongst our junior ranks.

Thanks again for a very pleasant weekends paddling and I look forward to attending the next Viking event.

Cheers,
Brian