Nene Slaloms

Discuss past and future events
alan1nckc

Nene Slaloms

Post by alan1nckc » Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:41 pm

Online entry to both Nene slaloms is now available.

We are running a Div 4 on Saturday 11th April
( Viking are running a Div 4 at Duck Mill in Bedford on Sunday 12th if you want to make a weekend of it. )

We are running a double Div 2/3 on Saturday and Sunday May 30th and 31st.

http://www.nckc.org.uk/slalom

alan1nckc

Re: Nene Slaloms

Post by alan1nckc » Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:47 pm

For the May 30/31 Div 2/3 double, I have over 40 entries at the moment. The limit is 140.
18th March.

alan1nckc

Post by alan1nckc » Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:05 pm

26th April. I now have just under 100 entries for each day. Our limit is 140 per day. It is therefore likely that we will need to close entries before the day of the competition.
About a third of the entries have chosen not to pay the entry fee at the time of entry, presumably planning to pay on the day. These entries are therefore provisional, and if we need to make room for paid entries, some of these may have to be removed.
If you paid the standard entry fee, and still owe the enhanced component, we will treat these as confirmed.
If you have entered but not yet paid, I therefore advise sending some money to confirm your entry.
If you send cheques, please let us know either the transaction number, or a list of names, classes and bib numbers. Alternatively you can ask us to raise a Paypal invoice, giving us the same information.
The current startlist and other advance information is available at www.nckc.org.uk/slalom. This page also links to the enhanced entry fees applicable.

alan1nckc

Post by alan1nckc » Sat May 16, 2015 9:01 am

The Nene slalom on May 30/31 is now full.
As I received 4 first class letters yesterday postmarked 4 days before, I will accept any postal entries postmarked before May 14th. Otherwise entries are closed.
We WILL of course continue to accept entries from judges.
The startlist is available at http://www.nckc.org.uk/slalom where additional information is also available.

AndrewG

Post by AndrewG » Sun May 31, 2015 8:51 pm

Found at the end of Nene Slalom today.

2 x C1 Paddles
1 x tracksuit bottoms
1 x bib no 18
1 x drinks bottle

If you think that any of these belong to you please pm me on here.

Andrew

AndrewG

Post by AndrewG » Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:24 am

Bib now returned to owner.

I still have 2 x C1 paddles.
These can be collected from me at HPP this Tues, Thurs, Sat or Sun.

After that I will either glue them together to make a "proper" paddle or retire them from competition by donating them to NCKC.

Andrew G.