Howsham Weir July 11th 12th

Discuss past and future events
djberriman

Howsham Weir July 11th 12th

Post by djberriman » Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:43 pm

I will be producing a start list shortly.

If you are intending to race please get your entries in asap if you haven't already.

Note new address:-

Sue Burgess, The Cottage, 63 Front Street, Lockington, DRIFFIELD YO25 9SH

If you are intending to judge (pretty please) then please let me know asap (and I'll happily complete a card for you).

If you are available to help on either or both days for even an hour please let me know what you would like to do/can do and I'll add you to my list of volunteers.

Thanks
Duncan Berriman
duncan@berrimans.co.uk

djberriman

Re: Howsham Weir July 11th 12th

Post by djberriman » Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:36 pm

Entries received so far are on our website.

http://www.kkc.org.uk/?page_id=278

djberriman

Post by djberriman » Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:30 pm

Event Information is now available on our club web site.

http://www.kkc.org.uk/?page_id=278

I will post an up to date start list for both days during the day on Saturday whilst at the Joy Davis Hull Internaional Canoe Polo event.

djberriman

Post by djberriman » Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:39 pm

I'll upload the latest start list to the KKC web site tonight once I've checked it.

Please note at the weekend we do not have the normal scaffold bridge, you will therefore need to use the bridge near the get off point. We are also camping on the right hand side of the field as you enter it. The get on point will be at the far end of the camp site.

Please stay on the area which has been cut. Do not go on the uncut areas or put any equipment including boats, cars, tents, trailers etc on the long grass. If you see anyone doing so please advise them not to or let control know.

The grass is a valuable crop and has yet to be harvested. We do not want to jeopodise future events. We rely on a lot of goodwill from Howsham Hall, Howsham Mill, the farmer and numerous other individiuals and statutory bodies so please everyone do your best to respect their wishes.

If you need to report to control or enter we will be accepting entries etc near the Yellow KKC flags on Friday night (as well of course on Sat and Sun morning in control).

Thanks
Duncan

djberriman

Post by djberriman » Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:37 pm

Latest start list on the kkc website, all cards received should be on, just one change which I have just received to make. Please note times are likely to change as we expect to get a number of Div 4 entries on the day.