McConkey - Entries so far

Discuss past and future events
Dave Royle

McConkey - Entries so far

Post by Dave Royle » Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:12 pm

Use links below to access entries received so far

If you have a pound sign by your name (if you have entered both days, check both lists) it may be because you have paid too much. If that is the case, we can sort out the refund on the day of the race.

If you have not paid enough or paid with a post dated cheque or not paid at all, then you are not yet entered and if the race fills up, others may take your place. I have tried to make things clear in the notes. No need to email, just send a cheque for the additional amount. If post dated, I will take the cheques to U23 / Junior selection and set up a date changing desk at some time. So, no action needed until then unless you want to secure your entry sooner or will not be at selection. In this case send a replacement cheque. Again no need to email.

Prem http://bit.ly/1odV4Yo

Div 1 http://bit.ly/1PLkxj9

Thank you to all those who managed to fill in your entry and cheque correctly.

Dave Royle

Re: McConkey - Entries so far

Post by Dave Royle » Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:41 pm

Entry list for the McConkey HPP race on 21 and 22 May have been revised.

Those entries greyed out are not yet accepted as full payment has not yet been received.

There are 30 places left in the Premier Race and only 6 left in the Div 1, subject to payments being received from those owing monies on their entries.

Paddle up entries (If any room) will be allocated in order of receipt after 22 April (to comply with new rules) and, where they are paid in full, will displace host division entries which remain owing.

English Champs will be based on Saturday’s Premier Division Heats Race including any paddle-ups.

Entry lists

Prem http://bit.ly/1odV4Yo
Div 1 http://bit.ly/1PLkxj9

AndrewG

Post by AndrewG » Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:51 pm

In the interest of avoiding a barrage of "have you received my entry" emails, will the start list be updated soon?
(3 weeks before the race would enable anyone who has unknowingly been let down by the Royal Mail to send a second entry/cheque)

Dave Royle

Post by Dave Royle » Tue May 17, 2016 11:35 pm

HPP (McConkey) May 21/22
Update 17 May
The McConkey Slalom is now full with a reserve list of paddle-ups. Those whose entry is still greyed out either owe me money or have supplied a post-dated cheque. I will email them individually to let them know what to do.
Those on the reserve list are unlikely to get an entry. The resolution of their payment is complicated if they haven’t supplied separate cheques and I will try and resolve things in the most efficient way.
Setting of the Premier Course will be from 17:00 on Friday afternoon. Premier and Paddle up paddlers will not be permitted to paddle on the course after this time. There will be rafting slots on the course from 16:00 to 20:15 on Friday.
I had hoped that there would be an opportunity for Div 1 practice on Saturday between the heats and the semis but cannot guarantee. There will be rafting after the event on Saturday from 19:00 to 21:00 for which some of the gates will have to be removed. It may be possible to have practice during the rafting in the evening but without all the gates in place.
English Champs will be based on Saturday’s Premier Division Heats Race including any paddle-ups.
Entry lists are linked from the calendar.

Dave Royle

paddlerparent

Post by paddlerparent » Wed May 18, 2016 9:26 pm

What time are demo's please, i cant seem to find out on info or start list, many thanks :)

Canadian Paddler

Post by Canadian Paddler » Thu May 19, 2016 8:44 am

Top of Saturdays start list says demos 8:30, Sunday - the div 1 practice and runs will act as demos

Or that's how I read it, and I have been wrong before
All spelling errors are intentional and are there to show new and improved ways of spelling old words. Grammatical errors are due to too many English classes/teachers.
Old. Fat. Slow. Bad tempered. And those are my good points

paddlerparent

Post by paddlerparent » Thu May 19, 2016 11:27 am

Thanks CP - i'm going blind in my old age, i have start list printed out on my desk!