Tees Barrage Prem Race 10/Pan Celtic & Division 1 Race

Discuss past and future events
the_c1_fish

Tees Barrage Prem Race 10/Pan Celtic & Division 1 Race

Post by the_c1_fish » Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:54 pm

Hi all,

Just wanted to say I am currently away and won't be returning until next Sunday 28th. I will get a start list up for both events once I have returned and start replying to emails.

Sorry for the inconvenience and if you really need to check something with me, my email address is Samuel.hotchin@gmail.com and put Urgent in the Subject name.

Regards,

Sam Hotchin.
Hmmmm what's that do?

paddlerparent

Re: Tees Barrage Prem Race 10/Pan Celtic & Division 1 Race

Post by paddlerparent » Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:19 am

Hiya Sam, i wonder if you have an entries received list yet please?

lesf

Post by lesf » Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:25 am

Sorry for the delay, provisional start lists have just gone to Nick today and will be up a soon as he gets chance

Les

the_c1_fish

Post by the_c1_fish » Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:49 am

Pan Celtic paddlers and Paddle Up Paddlers will be required to wear their Divisional bibs for the race.

If they are not a ranking paddler and don't have a bib they must bring a BC Membership Card or equivalent to prove their membership. This is the same if a paddler forgets their bib.

If you do not have your bib and cannot show us a Home Nation Membership card you will not be allowed to compete in the race. There will be no exceptions.

No Bib, No Run.
Hmmmm what's that do?

AndrewG

Post by AndrewG » Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:35 am

Sam/Les I have pm'd you

lesf

Post by lesf » Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:54 pm

A reminder: as posted on the website home page and on the event information.

Important: Before paddling, ALL paddlers must have completed the centre’s paddler declaration and medical information sheet.
You only have to do this once, so if you completed this for one of the Tees Barrage races in the last 2 years or paddle there regularly they will have your details.
If this is your first time at Tees Barrage you must:
1. Read the centre's Terms and Conditions see: https://www.tbiwwc.com/files/booking%20 ... %20T&C.pdf
2. Download and complete White Water Risk Declaration (see https://www.tbiwwc.com/files/TB_Forms_H&S_EDITABLE.pdf) and the Paddlers Medical Consent forms (see https://www.tbiwwc.com/files/TB_Forms_P ... ITABLE.pdf).
3. Return these to TBIWWC before the event (the address is on the bottom of the forms - mark the envelope Tees Barrage Slalom Safety Forms

This must be done before you get on the water at the event. The start list is being be cross checked with the centre’s record of paddlers and anyone not completing the required information risks disqualification!
To make life easier for everyone (you, us and the centre) please do this in advance of the weekend !

Thank you to all paddlers that have already done this, if you haven't done it yet please could you sort it as soon as possible.

Also Pan Celtic paddlers and Paddle Up Paddlers will be required to wear their Divisional bibs for the race. If they are not ranking paddlers they must bring a BC Membership Card or equivalent to prove their membership. This is the same if you forget your bib. If you do not have your bib and cannot show us a Home Nation Membership card you will not be allowed to compete.

Thanks

Les

SilverSurfer

Post by SilverSurfer » Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:02 pm

Hi Les,

Can you confirm if there is still a requirement for paddlers who have paddled at Tees Barrage previously to sign in at the reception area before getting on the water? I recollect in previous years there was requirement to sign in still,even though Tees Barrage had all their signed paper work from previous years.

Thanks

lesf

Post by lesf » Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:31 pm

I discussed that with them yesterday. There is no need to sign in on the day - as long as you have already done the required paperwork.

paddlerparent

Post by paddlerparent » Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:02 am

I wonder if an updated start list could be posted on the slalom website please?

the_c1_fish

Post by the_c1_fish » Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:03 pm

New Start List was sent off last night. It should be published soon.
Hmmmm what's that do?

lesf

Post by lesf » Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:55 am

All Paddlers please note:

I have just been advised that in addition to completing the centre's forms ALL PADDLERS will need to sign in each day at the centre reception / shop. I know this in inconvenient but the centre have insisted.

Thanks

Les