Symonds Yat Div 3/4/Open 6th and 7th May

Discuss past and future events
RobK

Symonds Yat Div 3/4/Open 6th and 7th May

Post by RobK » Wed Apr 05, 2023 1:17 pm

The full event info has now been published next to the race listing on the UK Slalom homepage.

Get in touch via the e-mail on there if you have any queries.

As well as DIv 3/4 this is an excellent event to come along and have a go at slalom. There is a plastic boat open event so no need to have a slalom boat. If you have been to any event at Symonds Yat before this one is based on the opposite bank from normal at Symonds Yat West. Parking and camping is at Biblins and it's a 15 minute walk or short paddle up to the course which will be on the rapids. Bring wellies or shoes you don't mind getting wet to cross over to the island for the best spectator spot.

Wyedean CC

Dee

Re: Symonds Yat Div 3/4/Open 6th and 7th May

Post by Dee » Wed Apr 05, 2023 3:04 pm

To enter the plastic open please select your class as
GPM (ie general purpose men)
GPW (ie general purpose women)

This should automatically give you a division of Plastic

You can then click to add yourself to the list of bibs to enter and pay for the event

If you have family members entering the competition as well, its marginally cheaper to enter all the races before paying for the basket in one go as you save a little on the booking fees.
Kit Washer, Entry Clerk, Chauffeur, Reluctant Organiser, Online Entry Advocate .....
Anything I post under this user is my personal opinion; I am not posting as a member of the Slalom Committee!

RobK

Re: Symonds Yat Div 3/4/Open 6th and 7th May

Post by RobK » Thu May 04, 2023 2:58 pm

On-line entries have now closed but we are still accepting entries on the day. You need to pay for parking and camping in advance of arrival (see event info for details).

In addition to a Div 3/4 we are also running a plastic boat and SUP open.

Wyedean CC