Neoprene deck

Stuff wanted
Spiderman

Post by Spiderman » Fri May 16, 2008 1:17 am

Looking for a neoprene deck to fit both a slalom boat and my small size 8 to 10 wife! I have taught her to roll but now need to teach her to paddle! Please post here or PM me. Many thanks :-)
Peter Parker - 12 gate courses are plenty long enough!

jim croft

Post by jim croft » Sun May 18, 2008 7:45 am

:D I am donating some equipment to VKC and it includes 2 small spray decks, I will hand them to the equipment officer (Charles) at the VKC event next month, if you at the event catch with him there.
Jim

Spiderman

Post by Spiderman » Sun May 18, 2008 9:56 pm

Ok Jim, thanks for that. I think they will stay with the Club as Kate K saw my plea and sold me one today at Peterborough. I will not say exactly why she did not want it anymore but the one she uses now is bigger! :-)) Sorry Kate :-)

By the way, Silver and I brought home TUTTI between us and put it in the rear boathouse at VKC for our next slalom :-) But I think there might be a problem with it because when they messaged through my time today, it was not the winning time? Blown a fuse maybe? :-) Hope its fixed before Cardington! :-)

Canadian Paddler

Post by Canadian Paddler » Mon May 19, 2008 8:34 am

Lets face it Spidy, the young whippersnappers who 'battle to control their K1 Kayaks" can go faster on flat water, it's old age.
Besides, it was not TUTTI that did the timing but the new all singing, all dancing SIWIDATA system, ably manned by the friendly timing team, one of whom got promoted to div 2/3 C2.
All spelling errors are intentional and are there to show new and improved ways of spelling old words. Grammatical errors are due to too many English classes/teachers.
Old. Fat. Slow. Bad tempered. And those are my good points

Spiderman

Post by Spiderman » Thu May 22, 2008 1:49 am

Hi CP. Ah! SIWIDATA! That is brilliant! It enabled me to see live streaming results from Brasil some time back and I even emailed the guys there to congratulate them on the service! Check out the siwidata webpage as it has lots of international results there for anoraks like me :-)