caiman uk website

Place to chat about stuff OTHER than slalom
Bus Driver

Post by Bus Driver » Sun Jan 08, 2006 6:47 pm

Please note that the caiman uk website has now been removed I do have 1 C1 demo and a C1 paddle (brand new) for sale should anyone want them
info@caiman.org.uk

VivienneM

Post by VivienneM » Sun Jan 08, 2006 8:27 pm

I appreciate that Steve may want to discontinue the agency, but I think it should be pointed out that other manufacturers, even in my limited experience, have been known to make the wrong colour and provide the wrong seat.
We have had to order direct from caiman, as the premier seems the best option for larger paddlers. I find Franta of Caiman most helpful. RAL colour specification should remove any misunderstanding on colours.
We now have a smart Italian strip boat that I collected in person during an amazing two 2 days sight-seeing in Prague - what a beautiful city!!! Franta brought it to the airport for us.
I am looking into the cost of shipping as we will need to get James' design shipped over.
So anyone wanting to deal direct and have a visit to Prague - I can thoroughly recommend it. The freight option could be fine too, as Franta can arrange this easily by air - not sure about land. Not sure of total cost either but will find this out.

Ciao

Post by Ciao » Sun Jan 08, 2006 8:43 pm

Look forward to seeing the boat during the season! Keep posting about getting boats, would be interested for the future.

Bus Driver

Post by Bus Driver » Mon Jan 09, 2006 8:46 pm

:D