Libya - I've seen through it

Oh dear... enter at your own risk!
Fup Duck

Post by Fup Duck » Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:08 pm

Something's been bugging me since Cameron started rattling his sabre.
I've just realised what it is; the name of the operation - Odyssey Dawn.
Originally I thought, what the ####'s that about, that it's a bit of a soft name for an attack - not exactly a Desert Storm is it.
Anyway, here's a bit of advice for Gadaffi, give up now mate. If you think being bombarded from the air by western hardware is bad, think again.
I remember those two bands from the 70's and 80's and once they are reformed and unleashed on you - you'll wanna be struck by a cruise missile where the sun don't shine.

Who can forget such classic songs as Use It Up Wear It Out, Move Your Body (quite prophetic - presumably in case it gets bombed) and If You're Looking For A Way Out (Something I doubt Eton Dave or William Vague has thought about.)

And then there's Dawn. If I was Gadaffi I wouldn't worry about tieing a yellow ribbon round an oak tree, old or young, and assuming they have oak trees in Libya and that they haven't all been splintered to wooden shrapnel. I'd just put it straight around my neck and be done with it before they are let loose.

For those too young to remember take a look at google it'll put the fear of God into you.